Those of you with iOS devices can pick up “Monsters, Inc. Run” in the iTunes store. The game released last week and has gotten pretty good reviews from what I’ve seen. It’s only .99 cents and it’s rates for ages 4 and up.
No word on a version for Android devices yet, but I’ll update on our Facebook page if, and when, I hear about one.
JOIN MIKE, SULLEY, AND OTHER MONSTERS, INC. DUOS ON THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE TO SAVE BOO!
Run, jump, and power your way through this monstrously fun action game! Journey through the city of Monstropolis with famous scare teams from Monsters, Inc., and find a way to rescue Boo. Brought to you by Disney and Get Set Games, the makers of Mega Run!
- Play as 4 Monsters, Inc. tag teams!Choose from Mike and Sulley and your other favorite characters from the film. Use power-ups to call in your partner for help!
- Dash through 3 worlds and 48 exciting levels!From the Monstropolis Rooftops to the Ice Cave, experience the monsters world like never before!
- Master levels with over 20 explosive power-ups!Fly with jet-packs and attack with ray guns and more to get one step closer to Boo!
- Take on familiar monsters from the movie!Dodge and blast through menacing monsters that stand in your way!
- Go on an endless running adventure in Endless Mode!Collect coins and blow your way through monsters and blocks for high scores!
- BONUS! Download Monsters, Inc. Run, and start off with FREE Bucks!Get 50 FREE Bucks to spend on new scare teams and life savers!
Enter the world of Monsters, Inc., and start running today!